LayBrick is printable from smooth to very rough surface, near sandstone
LayBrick feels like stone and is just great for architecture models and landscapes
Printed objects can also be colored and easily grinded.
• for architecture • models / landscapes
• no plastic feeling
• ideal for jumbo-printers / please read advise below about beta!
• the objects are ink-able, grind-able
• no heated bed necessary
• contains natural mineralic fillers (super-fine milled chalk) and harmless co-polyesters
• the printed object is temperature stabil to about 70° Celsius
LayBrick has nearly no warpeffect ! (0,5/10)
Nominal diameter 1.75 mm
Length > meter
Weight approx. 250 g
Print temp: 165°C for smooth surface, higher temperatures (210°) for rougher surfaces;
This filament is primarily used for 3D Printer and Rapid Prototyper.